Monday, March 9, 2009

Values...

What personal progress value are you working on???


I just finished two faith projects: #4 & 6. Next I am going to start on the new Virtue value #1. I am really excited for these new projects.

Since starting over I have gained a stronger testimony of the importance and commitment we need to complete Personal Progress. We talk about personal progress so often, plan activities around it and encourage, encourage.
Why is that?
I know that I am still learning, growing and changing into the woman of God that my Heavenly Father wants me to be. Personal Progress leads me to the temple and completing each goal helps me step by step to commit to keeping the covenants that I made there. I am so grateful for these experiences because they help all of us become the daughter of God that we were created to be.

"I will prepare to enter the temple and remain pure and worthy. My thoughts and actions will be based on high moral standards."

Who do you want to be in 5 years?
Is personal progress helping you become that person?